Two insurance coverages of which I wasn’t aware came across my desk today and I wanted to let you know. They might be JUST what you need:
Wedding Protector Plan:
Yes, it is that time of year. We are all starting to gear up, check the registers, rsvp the invitations, book the hotel rooms. It is soon time for the weddings. There is something new for the bride and grooms check off list: Wedding Protector Plan coverage through Travelers.
- your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, you lose your deposit and have to find another location?
- A hurricane causes your bedding to be postponed?
- Your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown or a tuxedo?
- Your photographers film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged?
This policy is able to help with all of those scenarios. It also includes liability coverage if your venue requires it, as well as liquor liability if alcohol is to be served (this subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
What better protection for peace of mind on this most special of days.
Data Breach Coverage:
You are a business that handles or stores any personally identifiable information (PII):
- professional services (eg: lawyers or accountants) and outpatient healthcare practices storing personal private information
- retailer or restaurants running through debit and credit card transactions
- financial services and insurance agencies with sensitive customer information stored
All of the stored, personal information is at risk:
- social security numbers
- Bank account numbers
- Drivers license number
- Patient history and medications
All of the stored, personal information is at risk from:
- Unauthorized access (such as former employees or vendors)
- Stolen or lost paper files
- Stolen or lost laptop or computer disks
- Stolen credit card information
- Employee error or oversight
Hartford insurance and their Data Breach Coverage gives you peace of mind to know you have insurance in place to respond, not only to the above risks, but to comply with notification regulations and to help cover lawsuits that may be brought against your business as a result of breach.
It also affords you the confidence of knowing that services are available to help mitigate any damage to your business’ reputation and to help restore loss of customer, patient or employee trust.
SILVERMARK can not only help with any questions regarding these coverages, but we can quote and place them for you. As always, just call 800-659-7363 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.